House & Garden Finished!

House & Garden, finished May 16, 2009

House & Garden, finished May 16, 2009

I know I showed this earlier this week, but I wanted it to have its own celebratory post.

House & Garden Finished!!!

This quilt was started in Pamela Allen’s class at EBHQ in May 2007. Two years, almost to the day later. Hopefully, the ones I started last month at CQFA won’t take that long

About Jaye

Quiltmaker who enjoys writing and frozen chocolate covered bananas.
This entry was posted in Finished and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to House & Garden Finished!

1. Beena says:

It’s gorgeous! I love the fabric choices and the sense of movement they give the piece.

2. Sherri D says:

Not only celebrate, but this has great TREES in it too. :D

3. TexasRed says:

What a fun quilt! Bet it feels great to have it finished.

4. Jaye says:

Sherri: those are flowers! You can think they are trees, though.
    Beena: thanks! All of the fabric choices are scraps. Pamela is a FAB teacher and I suggest anyone who wants to know more about design take her classes even if you work in paper or some other medium.
    TR: I am glad to have finished something. I am working on so many projects at once that I am THRILLED to have finished one of them.

5. Jaye says:

Thanks! I am really thrilled to have it done. This quilt was never a drag to do. I really enjoyed all of it. The handstitching with Perl cotton is becoming a favorite of mine.

Sherri: those are flowers!!! ;-)

6. Vicki W says:

It’s adorable! Glad you finished it so you can enjoy it now.

7. Pingback: Facing Tutorial

8. Smush says:

I love it!!!!!!!!! It’s so happy!

9. Kathy W. says:

This is so cute; now I want to make one. Thanks for sharing…

10. Sherri D says:

They are cool flowers, but I still like calling them trees….just to be difficult. :D
    The piece makes me smile, no matter what too.

11. Pingback: 2010 WIP Report | Artquiltmaker Blog