Creative Prompt #116: Breakfast

Watch this video from Danny Gregory and be inspired to do something wonderful for your response.

Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and/or your blog, and how your work relates to the other responses.

The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. Are you already a member? I created that spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses. Please join and look at all of the great artwork that people have posted. Post yours and get kudos!

About Jaye

Quiltmaker who enjoys writing and frozen chocolate covered bananas.
This entry was posted in Creativity and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Creative Prompt #116: Breakfast

1. upstatelisa says:

What a great video, Jaye! but I think my bagel would be growing mold by the time I got such a wonderful drawing done LOL. Will give it a try!

2. SherriD says:

Thoughts:
    Bagels have too many calories in them.
    Glad I now use colorful and whimsical dishes to make meals more fun.
    I noted that he did the lines first and then colored them in.
    I noted that he blotted his paper.
    I noted that he used two pages for a larger picture.

I noted that I need to do more prompts and keep getting caught up too!
    LOVED the video Jaye! Thanks for sharing this.

3. Angela O. says:

I love that video, but don’t have the patience (or rather, my stomach wouldn’t) to wait that long to finish eating! But it’s very inspirational. Let’s see what I can come up with! Thanks, Jaye!

4. Maggie E says:

WOW! I’m impressed at the magnificent artistry. I’m in awe.

5. OMG! How inspiring! I’m green with envy of this guy’s talent! Thanks for posting it and sharing it with us! xoxom

6. Jaye says:

Mark posted this drawing: http://marklipinskisblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/my-nyc-stash-buying-lunch/ — it is fabulous and I love what he says about the words.

7. Sherri D says:

I am finally done with SIX creative prompts! Breakfast can be seen here: