A Little More Scrapitude

image

I finally finished the square blocks for Scrapitude. The above photo shows a sample if the two kinds of blocks required for the project. I still have some pressing to do to completely finish this part.

I worked on them on and off using Bonnie Hunter’s leaders and enders method while I worked on other projects over the past few days.

There is quite a bit of pink, which is a little worrisome. I hope it work out.

I think they look cheerful.

 

Previous Scrapitude Posts

About Jaye

Quiltmaker who enjoys writing and frozen chocolate covered bananas.
This entry was posted in Piecing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to A Little More Scrapitude

  1. tfq says:

    I like these a lot! I haven’t done FOTY for a couple of years, but am thinking these might be a good unit to play with ….

  2. Sandy H says:

    I’m just now working through step 2…. As I started sewing pieces together for step 1, I realized I seemed to have a preponderance of green. I tried to mix up how I was sewing everything together to hopefully spread it out. Funny how you don’t notice these things until you see them all stacked…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Current day month ye@r *