A few weeks have gone by since I finished this top. I am not sure why I didn’t post it, but I am now.
The piece, as I have said a million times is HUGE. This means that it is hard to photograph. It further means that you get a glimpse of some of the furniture that needs to be recovered in the photo. 😉
I am pleased with the way it came out. The back is done (no photo, sorry), the binding is done and I am working on a sleeve.
I made The Peacock sleeve this week and thought it would be great to just make the Carpenter’s Wheel sleeve as well. It would be ready for hand sewing and I wouldn’t have to stop what I was doing to make a sleeve. I haven’t completed it yet, though it is in process.