Lots of stuff is about process with me lately. That includes the Russian Rubix. I worked on it, finally, over the weekend and came up with, what I think, is a good idea: Dropping out.
By dropping out, I mean that I replaced some of the quarter squares with blank pieces of the background fabric and allowed the pieces to float. There wasn’t much else I could do with this very distinctive pattern and it seemed like the best solution after not really liking the idea I floated last time.
I made a chart of where the blank areas were when I took the last photos. I have moved things around a bit again, though.
- wednesday September 10, 2014: Russian Rubix Potential Layout
- Monday September 8, 2014: Additional Russian Rubix
- Monday August 25, 2014: Making Progress Again on Russian Rubix
- Thursday June 5, 2014: Russian Rubix – 6 More Blocks
- Sunday May 25, 2014: A Few More Russian Rubix Blocks
- Tuesday May 6, 2014: Russian Rubix Again
- Susan: Wednesday April 16, 2014: Podcast episode #41
- Saturday March 1, 2014: The Colors of the Russian Rubix
- Saturday February 22, 2014: Russian Rubix Colors
- Saturday December 7, 2013: Russian Rubix Center Square Test
- Monday October 28, 2013: Russian Rubix Color Choices
- Wednesday October 9, 2013: Russian Rubix Test Blocks
- Tuesday October 8, 2013: More Background Drama
- Saturday October 5, 2013: Russian Rubix Backgrounds
- Saturday September 28, 2013: In a Clear Space You Can See Across the Room
- Wednesday September 11, 2013: Chosen Colors
- Thursday August 26, 2013: Russian Rubix Templates
- Tuesday August 20, 2013: Continuing to Choose Colors
- Susan: Tuesday August 20, 2013: History Quilter Podcast Episode 39
- Monday July, 22, 2013: Russian Rubix