After one of my recent posts on pillowcases, I thought I had better do a tally regarding the Christmas pillowcases I am planning on making. The last tally I did was May 4 and I have made some progress, so I thought I had better crow a little bit.
Here is the grand total of what I still need:
- SIL#1: 4 kids, 2 spouses/SOs
- 3rd oldest nephew + SO
- Oldest niece + Fiance (yes, this has changed since the last update) (DONE for fiance)
- Nephew (not sure where he falls in the order)
- Youngest niece (DONE)
- SIL#2: 3 kids, 1 spouse, 2 great niece-phews
- Oldest nephew + spouse + 2 kids (Nephew + spouse: 2 done, 1 kid: done)
- 2d oldest nephew
- middle of the pack nephew
- BIL #1: 1 kid
- 3rd youngest nephew (DONE)
- SIL#3: 2 kids
- Middle niece (DONE)
- middle of the pack nephew – 4th youngest (??)
- BIL #2: 2 kids
- 2d youngest nephew (DONE)
- Youngest nephew (DONE)
I am off the fence about my 3 youngest nephews. Even though I made them pillowcases last year for Christmas, they are each getting a pillowcase. My YM is also not on the list, but I will probably just send him one before the school year ends.
TOTAL COMPLETED: 9
I am pleased with the progress I have made.