I didn’t plan on putting up a Design Wall Monday post, but somehow I just felt like it.
This is a bigger view of my design wall with some added bonuses that I don’t normally show.
- Random fabric squares. I think I was looking for similar fabrics or to make some similar feeling four patches at one point.
- Lobster placemat – Still in process, but front and center
- ATCs – remember all those ATCs I make? Here are some for which I trade mine.
- Most recent FOTY 2018 squares
- Latest MetroScape blocks
- Latest donation block in process
- Cathedral Windows block – it didn’t make it into the Aqua-Red Sampler quilt, but it is still a nice block
- For Boy Scouts the kids had to sew on a button. I made this block and he sewed a button he chose from my button box into the center
- One of the first pieces of fabric – fussy cut – that was given to me as part of a Modern Quilt Guild challenge
- Quiltmaking merit badges. I really want to put them on to something, but I haven’t figured out what yet.
- Wire and bead dolls.
- Inspiration board. My images are kind of faded now, but I still like them.
- Possible donation block in process. I am still looking at it.
- Quilt show ribbons
I’m linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, the relatively new hosting site of Design Wall Monday.