Yes, more animals.
Zebra card printer
ZEBRA tactical. When it comes to tactical training, Zebra Athletics has everything you need to create a world-class facility that’s worthy of your tactical training
Synthesizer Workhorse with Stripes. Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine.
The 2 TW Zebra pulsed-power generator has three stages of power amplification. University of Nevada at Reno
Zebra BI is an Excel add-in so you simply get a new tab on your Excel ribbon.
Definition: “Zebras (/?z?br?/ ZEB-r? or /?zi?br?/ ZEE-br?) are several species of African equids (horse family) united by their distinctive black and white striped coats. Their stripes come in different patterns, unique to each individual. They are generally social animals that live in small harems to large herds. Unlike their closest relatives the horses and donkeys, zebras have never been truly domesticated.
There are three species of zebras: the plains zebra, the Grévy’s zebra and the mountain zebra. The plains zebra and the mountain zebra belong to the subgenus Hippotigris, but Grévy’s zebra is the sole species of subgenus Dolichohippus. The latter resembles an ass, to which it is closely related, while the former two are more horse-like. All three belong to the genus Equus, along with other living equids.
The unique stripes of zebras make them one of the animals most familiar to people. They occur in a variety of habitats, such as grasslands, savannas, woodlands, thorny scrublands, mountains, and coastal hills. However, various anthropogenic factors have had a severe impact on zebra populations, in particular hunting for skins and habitat destruction. Grévy’s zebra and the mountain zebra are endangered. While plains zebras are much more plentiful, one subspecies, the quagga, became extinct in the late 19th century – though there is currently a plan, called the Quagga Project, that aims to breed zebras that are phenotypically similar to the quagga in a process called breeding back.” (Wikipedia)
A tropical freshwater fish belonging to the minnow family of the order Cypriniformes.
Zebra builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies unprecedented visibility into their businesses
Tall Zebra Designs
ZebraZapps is a revolutionary cloud-based authoring system that gives anyone the ability to collaborate, create, publish and share rich interactive media applications
Irving, Texas based leading supplier of compact high-intensity LED flashlights and headlamps.
Zebra-Ware is the easiest way to schedule your game assignments.
The San Jose Zebras Youth Foundation provide boys and girls of Asian and Pacific Islander heritage the opportunity to compete in tournament level youth basketball leagues across California. The Zebras also strive to instill the core values of sportsmanship, integrity, commitment, and team work which ultimately leads to lifelong friendships and memories to pass on to our future generations.
Zebra Skimmers is a manufacturer of oil skimmers, coolant management and industrial fluid maintenance equipment for metalworking, parts washing, etc
In medical slang, a zebra is a surprising, unexpected diagnosis. In many cases, an uncommon or rare disease which has identical symptoms to a common disease qualifies as a zebra. As such, most medical students have to learn, like Foreman did, to assume during a differential diagnosis that the patient’s symptoms are caused by a common ailment rather than a rare one. However, as House usually only handles patients where common diseases have been ruled out, he often has to re-educate his fellows to not only consider rare diagnoses as part of the differential, but to prefer them. He also frequently reminds his fellows that they often have to ignore missing symptoms as most symptoms are not found in every patient who has a disease. For example, an immunosuppressed person with an infection will not show a fever. (House Wiki)
Post the direct URL (link) where your drawing, doodle, artwork is posted (e.g. your blog, Flickr) in the comments area of this post. I would really like to keep all the artwork together and provide a way for others to see your work and get familiar with your blog or website.
The Creative Prompt Project, also, has a Flickr group, which you can join to post your responses. I created this spot so those of you without blogs and websites would have a place to post your responses.
We are also talking about this on Twitter and Instagram. Use the hashtag #CPP
Zebra may also refer to:
- Zebra (American band), a hard rock/heavy metal group from 1977 to the present
- Zebra (Zebra album), their 1983 album
- Zebra (Yugoslav band), a rock band from 1976 to 1979
- Zebra (Jack DeJohnette album), 1989 album by jazz musician Jack DeJohnette
- Zebra (Kayah album), a 1995 album by Polish singer Kayah
- Zebra (Morandi album), forthcoming from the Romanian Europop group
- Zebra (song), a 2003 song by The John Butler Trio
- Zebra (Yello album), 1994 electronica album
- Zebra! Zebra!, a 2007 dance-punk album by Fake Shark
- Zebra Records, a record label
- Zzebra, a British jazz rock group
- A song by The Magnetic Fields from their 1999 album 69 Love Songs
- GNU Zebra, a network routing software package
- Xebra (medical imaging software), software for radiology
- ZEBRA (computer), an early Dutch computer
- Zebra (programming language), a Printer description language
- Zebra Technologies, a printer manufacturer specializing in bar code and label printers
- Hobart Zebras, an association football club based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Karachi Zebras, a cricket team in Karachi, Pakistan
- HMS Zebra, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Zebra (AKN-5), a cargo ship of the United States Navy
- Zebra (ship) a three-masted merchant ship, built in 1818
- Zébra, a village in Sassandra-Marahoué District, Ivory Coast
- Zebra (chess), a fairy chess piece
- Zebra (medicine), American medical slang for an obscure and unlikely diagnosis
- Zebra (pen manufacturer), an American manufacturer of writing instruments
- Zebra (Pearls Before Swine), a comic strip character
- “Zebras” (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), a 2009 episode of the TV drama, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Zebra and Other Stories, a 1998 story collection by Chaim Potok
- Zebra battery, a type of molten salt battery
- Zebra Books, an imprint of Kensington Books
- Zebra murders, a string of racially motivated murders in San Francisco, California between 1973 and 1974
- A detonation in Operation Sandstone, a nuclear weapon test series conducted by the United States in 1948
- The letter Z in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- A steam locomotive of the South Devon Railway Gorgon class
- The Zebra, a comparison insurance website (Wikipedia)