Rhonda brought my BAMQG Round Robin back to me when we met at the CQFA meeting. I had to hunt around the blog for which challenge it came as I couldn’t remember. I also wanted to see the changes. I remembered that Kathleen worked on it and Kelly had it, but I couldn’t remember anything else about it. 🙁 Kelly had it for a long time and since she is much more into quilting than piecing, I wasn’t surprised to see no changes.
I remember Kathleen and I talking about ways to make the piece more horizontal as it started out very vertical. As it is now, it is very traditional in layout. It is turning into a medallion quilt, which I don’t find that interesting.
The piecing is really good. I have asked for some other volunteers to work on the piece. We’ll see if anyone volunteers. If not, I will finish it and give it to a kid I know, I think. I don’t think I am really interested in working on it anymore.
Related Round Robin Posts
- Round Robin Returns – 2/3/2015
- Kathleen & I discuss options – 4/21/2014
- Round Robin Round Four Complete – 1/6/2014
- Round Robin Round Three – 11/14/2013
- More Round Robin Progress – 11/11/2013
- Round Robin Progress – 11/6/2013
- Round Robin – 8/10/2013
- Round Robin Start – 6/23/2013
- Round Robin Fabrics – 5/29/2013
- Round Robin Ready – 5/18/2013